cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 10

LEM desktop Console

Jump to solution

Hi desktop console hangs every morning, i had restart it... is there any solution for this ...   ??

and how many alerts does a lem can store ??  does lem automatically deletes these alerts after reaching a particular threshold????

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Firstly in he most recent version of LEM you no longer need the Adobe Air desktop console, you can just open a browser and point it at the IP of your LEM console and it opens in the browser using Adobe Flash.  I personally like it much better.

That data isn't lost, it just isn't there in the active console since your console was restarted.  It is stored in the LEM database and can be retrieved using nDepth or using the reporting application that you install on a Windows system.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Level 10

This thing is happening all the time ... for some reason lem appliance logs out ... wen i try to login it says unable to connect??... and then when i restart the  whole desktop console .. it gets back... like this i'm loosing all the log data and the alerts??? is there any way i can retrieve all the old alerts ???

0 Kudos

Firstly in he most recent version of LEM you no longer need the Adobe Air desktop console, you can just open a browser and point it at the IP of your LEM console and it opens in the browser using Adobe Flash.  I personally like it much better.

That data isn't lost, it just isn't there in the active console since your console was restarted.  It is stored in the LEM database and can be retrieved using nDepth or using the reporting application that you install on a Windows system.

View solution in original post

So if i close the browser does all the rules which Ive custom made will be running as per the conditions and action ??? or will they just stop ??????

0 Kudos

When you close the browser nothing stops and nothing is changed.

yeah it worked ... i've just tried by closing the desktop console .. it works ...

Thank you so much byrona

0 Kudos