This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

LEM Reports 6.2 Error

Sorry if this has been answered before, but i cannot find a post anywhere.

Ive just installed LEM 6.2 successfully and can run everything via the Web interface, BUT

Whenever i try to open any reports within the "Reports" App, i get the following error

"......." is not a valid date and time

I have SSH'd onto the virtual appliance, reset the date / time, timezones etc.

Uninstalled and re-installed the reporting software.

ran the unrestrictreports command and confirmed connectivity on port 9001

This is all running in evaluation mode so not sure if that has an impact.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Cheers

Steve

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

It's more likely a problem with your desktop system than with the appliance (the good news?) - what language setting do you have? Have you changed your date formatting on your system to something different than your language settings normally have?

• I do not know if this helps anybody after all this time, but I have had the same
    problem/error with my SW LEM Reports Console, ver 6.6.0. You have to have the
    same format for date on the LEM appliance and on your desktop from where you
    try to run the Reports. For me, the appliance have MM-Day configuration and my
    desktop Day-MM. As soon as I changed it on my desktop, that error disappeared. Unfortunately,
    now, I have another error, “Logon error”.