cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 7

LEM 6.5 quit processing local4

We have multiple ASAs logging to LEM 6.5. We experienced an outage causting the server hosting LEM to crash. LEM console boots normally but no records are being processed by LEM. I can run a checklogs and verify data is being written to [16]: Syslog local4 Log. LEM Console is showing no data for the nodes. I can't locate any good troubleshooting documents. It appears the connector won't start even though it is configured correctly. I've got a ticket open, it is taking a while to get picked up. Any help would be appreciated.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Product Manager
Product Manager

I just looked into your support ticket, and can see that a member of the team is going to schedule a WebEx with you to investigate the root cause. I'll keep an eye on the case to ensure you get a satisfactory outcome. If there's anything you need just let me know.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Support tries clearing the indexes on the database, then restarting it. The next step he just recreated the connector. That seemed to ultimately solve the issue.

Level 20

That was quick I'm glad you got it worked out!  Mark the solution so everyone knows now!

Bill

0 Kudos