This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

LEM 5.4 - possible "All Installed Agents" tool profile regression issue - avoid 5.4

An issue was introduced in 5.3 that caused correlations based on the "All Installed Agents" tool profile group to no work.

A fix was included in 5.3.1, but an issue with agents not showing up correctly in tool profile groups was introduced.

I upgraded to 5.4 on Friday (5/11), and the 5.3 issue of correlations against the "All Installed Agents" tool profile group not working is happening again. The 5.3.1 tool profile group issue appears to be fixed. I created a simple rule that correlates against the "All Installed Agents" tool profile group and infers a host incident if a user logon occurs against a source machine that is not in the group. All agents are placed in this group by default so the rule shouldn’t fire, but the rule fires constantly.

I have opened a new support ticket and all the appropriate information has been submitted, I am just waiting to hear back on the issue being confirmed.

I will post once this issue has been resolved. Save yourself the trouble and hold off on upgrading to 5.4 if you can till a fix is released.

Is anyone else having this issue with 5.4?

Thanks