This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Getting a list of agents from LEM console programmatically

I searched the history of LEM questions but for some reason the answer is not obvious to me.  I have a LEM appliance version 6.6 and I would like to implement daily report, basically a list of all agents contained within the console, their names, IP addresses and status (connected, disconnected, Unknown).  And I want it in CSV (or tab delimited) format.  I can do it very quickly when I launch my console, go to Manage --> Nodes, Copy All, and then paste the output to Excel and choose TAB as a delimiter.  But I need to do this programmatically, not manually.  I tried Report console, there is a ton of reports but I just can't find the one that would mimic the output of what I see when I select all node records from the console and paste it to Excel.  Has anybody done this?