Jump to solution

I have problems getting emails
I need to receive emails from TriGeo Alerts
What should I do ?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 14

Getting more detail is going to be key here.  Firstly you will want to check the connector to make sure it's started.  If it is you can use the test e-mail button to generate a test.  If it comes back successful the issue is likely with the rule configuration or something else (server is blocking the email, etc).

If you don't see a success, you will want to check the LEM Internal Events filter for an error message, a few likely candidates are covered in this article:

Email Active Response connector does not send email notifications - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help ...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Level 14

Getting more detail is going to be key here.  Firstly you will want to check the connector to make sure it's started.  If it is you can use the test e-mail button to generate a test.  If it comes back successful the issue is likely with the rule configuration or something else (server is blocking the email, etc).

If you don't see a success, you will want to check the LEM Internal Events filter for an error message, a few likely candidates are covered in this article:

Email Active Response connector does not send email notifications - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help ...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos