This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Does LEM work with Panda Cloud Antivirus (Paid Version) and Informix DB 6.1

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone with more extensive experience with LEM have managed to or knows how to get LEM to work with Panda Cloud Antivirus and Informix DB 6.1.

Any response is very much appreciated.

• It looks like we have a connector for a Panda AV SQL database to pull information in.

I don't see an Informix DB connector, so that would be a feature request.

• Thanks for your reply. The idea was to pull the logs fr6om Panda Cloud but so far didn't manage to get it to work using the connector. So a workaround I was thinking of is to use Advanced Logging on all the clients and point those logs to a single shared drive and have LEM to aggregate logs from those CSV files every hour.

As for Informix DB, I am now toying around with the idea of enabling SNMP Traps on Informix and using LEM to aggregate logs that way.

Will these solutions work?

• I don't think we have a connector for flat files for Panda Cloud, so that would be a connector request.

Informix (whatever it is, SNMP or syslog)  will be a new connector.