This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Customization of PopUp notification in LEM

FormerMember
FormerMember

Hi Guys

I was wondering if the was anyway to customize the title of the popup message that users get from LEM.

At the moment it just says "Information", would be great if I could change this to have the company name or logo for example.

Any reponse would be greatly appreciated. emoticons_happy.png

Airwolfr

• Hi,

Perhaps this change is already something for SolarWinds' development team and is not customizable, unless you try looking into the web files if you can change it there. I suggest you highlight this as a feature request for the next release. emoticons_happy.png

Regards,

Paulo

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

For the active response "send popup message", we're just using windows default popups. You can customize the message contents (the text string that appears in the message), but I don't think it has capabilities to do much more than that. We might be able to use something a little more fancypants and make it a little more customizable. Definitely submit an idea/feature request and we'll look into this one.

•   im trying to I am trying to create an acction to popup a message in a workstation after a new user have been created or deleted i see the rule is working but the popup message is not coming , could you help me here?

Captura2.JPG

Captura1.JPG