This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

how to get component warning/ critical thresholds in this SWQL query?

Trying to get thresholds (warning/ critical) to appear in this query that shows polled values for each application's components.  Any suggestions?  Use case is I have an internal customer who desires monitoring of many MIBs, but will not assist with defining any numerical thresholds.  I can and do show results in a table (all 2000+ of them), but need her to see the direct relationship between a warning/ critical threshold and the number of warning/ critical applications we have.  If I don't get some feedback soon it might be tempting to set numerical thresholds ridiculously high and enjoy the icons that are always greeen!  (And totally defeat the purpose of monitoring them, you could argue.)

SELECT

n.Caption AS NODE,

a.Name AS APP,

c.ComponentName AS CMPNT,

ce.AvgStatisticData AS STAT,

ce.ErrorMessage AS MSG

FROM

Orion.APM.Component(nolock=true) c

JOIN Orion.APM.CurrentComponentStatus(nolock=true) ccs ON c.ComponentID = ccs.ComponentID

JOIN Orion.APM.ChartEvidence(nolock=true) ce ON ce.ComponentStatusID = ccs.ComponentStatusID

JOIN Orion.APM.Application(nolock=true) a ON c.ApplicationID = a.ApplicationID

JOIN Orion.Nodes(nolock=true) n ON a.NodeID = n.NodeID