This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

columm process name not show name

Sameone see this problem ?

pastedImage_0.png

• Can you make the column width wider? You may be experiencing a visual UI bug as a result of the column width for that resource being too narrow.

• I Will try Set large. And say results here.

Sem mais.Claudia França

2017-03-31 16:51 GMT-03:00 aLTeReGo <communityteam@solarwinds.com>:

<thwack.solarwinds.com>

columm process name not show name

reply from aLTeReGo

<thwack.solarwinds.com/.../aLTeReGo

in Network Performance Monitor - View the full discussion

<thwack.solarwinds.com/.../361468

• Hello, aLTeReGo​.   What a file log I can see the couse root this.

pastedImage_0.png

Look this.

Orion Platform 2016.2.100, SRM 6.3.0, WPM 2.2.1, DPA 10.0.1, NPM 12.0.1, IVIM 2.1.2, NetPath 1.0, QoE 2.1.0, SAM 6.3.0 Copyright 1999-2017 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

• This will likely require a conversation with support. I recommend opening a case so we can determine the root cause. Before doing so however, I suggest upgrading to NPM 12.1 and SAM 6.4 to see if that resolves the issue.

• This is informations in file debug

"SolarWinds.APM.Probes.ProbeExecutors.BatchExecutor -   ComponentId: 40591, Component name: Process: mongod, ChildProbesExecutionMode: RunOnce,  Status: Available"

• I open a support case (Case Update: 1146565) and the recomandations is running snmpwalk, but I think theses not resolve, becouse I see this  fail show in different nodes.

top 10 processes by CPU load

Top 10 Monitored Processes by Virtual Memory

Top 10 Monitored Processes by Physical Memory

Top 10 Monitored Processes by I/O Reads/Sec

Top 10 Monitored Processes by I/O write/Sec

But if I see 10 process only node not show this problem. Until weekend we will to know the upgrading NPM and SAM.