This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

app monitor template query

I want to have one app monitor template under that is it possible to do below:

component A. B applicable to node 1 (comp A, B only exist in node 1 as windows service)

Component C, D applicable to node 2 (comp C, D only exist in node 2 as windows service)

all components are unique. hence i don't want to create 2 diff template, however reason for having them in one temp is that both node 1 and 2 relate to same business service so i want to call the template "bus-service..."

• Yes, this is more or less possible. Simply create a single template containing components A,B,C, & D. Then assign the template to both node 1 & 2. Next, go to the Application Details of each newly assigned application and click the "Edit Application" button in the top right of the screen and disable any non-applicable components. You can also add new components this same way which are part of the same assigned application, but operate independent of the original template from which it was created.