This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Using Linux/Unix Script Monitor to parse CURL output - McAfee EPO template

I'm trying to get Orion Linux/Unix Script Monitor to parse a CURL output.  I have the bash command to get the output, what I can't seem to do is make Orion see the Message Statistic fields at the end of the script.  I need someone to tell me what I'm missing.

First my CURL statement, and the output I get on my Linux box, command first and output right after:

[USER@SERVER tmp]$ x=`curl -s -k -u user:'password' '192.168.1.1:8443/.../core.executeQuery"10.100.31.59")' | grep Average` printf "Message:AvgScan:\n";printf "\t$x" | awk -F: {'print $1'} | printf "Statistic:AvgScan:\t";y=`echo "$x" | awk -F: {'print $2'} |  tr -d '\015'`;printf "\t$y\n"

Statistic:AvgScan:               0.017518

What Orion tells me when I run this script:

Get Output Failed:  Invalid script output. Unable to parse 'Statistic' as number

I'm all but convinced, at this point, that I simply am not outputting the "Message / Statistic" fields right.  Can someone good with creating templates help?