Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 10

Unix Agent for monitoring services HP-UX & Solaris

Jump to solution

hello everyone,

I have problem to monitoring application services on SAM, is there anyone ever try to monitor services on HP-UX / Solaris server? because when using real time explorer there is just loading and nothing

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Hi Pratik, thanks for checking in on this request. This isn't under active development at the moment, but once it is, I'll absolutely put this feature request into "what we're working on" upvote and subscribe to the feature request for updates! 

https://thwack.solarwinds.com/t5/Server-Application-Monitor-SAM/Agent-For-Monitoring-Solaris-SPARC-O...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Product Manager
Product Manager

bambarit  wrote:

hello everyone,

I have problem to monitoring application services on SAM, is there anyone ever try to monitor services on HP-UX / Solaris server? because when using real time explorer there is just loading and nothing

You may take a look at the following KBs that could be of use during troubleshooting

Success Center

Success Center

0 Kudos

serena  wrote:

bambarit   wrote:

hello everyone,

You may take a look at the following KBs that could be of use during troubleshooting

Success Center

Success Center

And the following feature request for Solaris SPARC operating systems

0 Kudos

@serena when is the agent expected to be available HP UX?

0 Kudos

Hi Pratik, thanks for checking in on this request. This isn't under active development at the moment, but once it is, I'll absolutely put this feature request into "what we're working on" upvote and subscribe to the feature request for updates! 

https://thwack.solarwinds.com/t5/Server-Application-Monitor-SAM/Agent-For-Monitoring-Solaris-SPARC-O...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Level 16

is the agent communication/SNMP working fine on the device?