This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Top 20 Page Requests by Avg Server Execution Time - Widget is hidden on dashboard

Hello-

I'm chasing down what seems to be an exceptionally long SSL response time as indicated by AppInsight for IIS/QoE on an IIS server we monitor.  When I pull up the AppInsight for IIS page for that node, the Top IIS Pools widget shows "No Data is currently available" in both latest Chrome and Firefox.  I also added the "Top 20 Page Requests by Average Server Execution Time" widget and that is hidden.

AppInsight shows no errors, I'm monitoring via agent for QoE also.  Any idea which this might not be working.

This is running on recently deployed clean install of Server 2016 with SQL2017, each on dedicated VM.  SolarWinds UI response is very snappy :-)

Orion Platform 2018.2 HF6, NCM 7.8, NPM 12.3, DPAIM 11.1.0, NTA 4.4.0, SAM 6.7.0, Toolset 11.0.6, NetPath 1.1.3

Thanks.

• The no data available placeholder isn't due to the system being slow in any way, it means that resource is charting out some metric that your object hasn't had during the applicable time window or Orion hasn't been able to collect the data. I've not seen that particular resource fail to have data though. I'm not 100% where they get the IIS page load data from, but I believe it's probably based on IIS logs.  Maybe you aren't logging or they are in an unusual directory or the service account doesn't have adequate permissions?  Do you have other web servers that do populate the resource that you could compare to see whats different?

Your best bet would be to open a support case so they can confirm the source of that data and you can see why it can't be accessed in your instance.