This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

System Manager not available after installing APM

I have just downloaded and installed APM for trial. I'm waiting for an extened license key to install. Now while waiting for the key, it has stopped System Manager from running until the installation is complete. When I go to open System Manager it wants to complete the APM installation even though it said it had completed the installation after I ran the APM .exe file. I'm not able to access NPM Web Console now because of this. Is this normal behaviour? In future when installing other modules for Solarwinds will this happen? I'm worried about this as we will be rolling this out to our customers to view their applications and if we are installing any new modules in the future will this problem happen?

Thanks.

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Unfortunately, you've stopped in the middle of install and configuration.  As part of that process, the various Orion processes are stopped.  You might want to uninstall APM and rerun your Configuration Wizard.  Once you have the key, you can reinstall APM, which will again re-run the Configuration Wizard.

• Thanks for your reply Denny.

I just need to keep that in mind when installing new modules in future.