This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Solarwinds Agent - Plug-in Load Fail - Deep Packet Inspection

Our network has about 130+ servers that we've installed the Solarwinds Agent on. All servers have an identical OS image and Application packages. On one server, the Solarwinds agent won't start. When I check the plug-ins, the only one showing a problem is the Deep Packet Inspection plug-in. It shows an error that Load failed after 1 start. I've tried restarting the agent service and I've also tried uninstalling and redeploying the agent to no avail. All other plugins seem to be fine, and this is the only server with a problem.

I've tried google searching and searching here as well. I've only found a few articles, most of which are 2-4 years or older and almost none of which seem to have any kind of resolution. Almost all other articles I've found related to plugin failure are almost entirely in reference to the SWJobEngine.