This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Show only certain groups in view?

Hi all first time posting here. My problem is that when I choose the All Groups option in a view it ends up showing all of the groups. I understand this is the objective but was wondering is there any way of filtering

certain things out? As I don't see an SQL or custom property option which would be easy enough to implement when clicking edit.

My goal would be to have the 'All Groups' a few times in the view, but in one only show lets say groups 1 to 3, in another groups 4 to 6, and another groups 7 to 9 and so on with each group having a different purpose.

Please help me out!!

• There are two options to get his done. Limit the view or limit the user. If you limit the View, then any user using that view will see the limitation. But, if you add an Account Limitation to the user account settings, you can select a single Group or a Group of Groups. Then, that user will only see those Groups in the All Groups resource.