cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 9

SWQL Filter on statistic data

Jump to solution

In the web console, I would like to filter an application status list based on the statistic data of the application components:  e.g.  I want  to use something like this in the 'Filter' field: 

Application.Components.Statistic <> 4

This doesn't work.  I'm familiar with SQL, but not the Orion database schema.  What should I be using instead?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 14

Hello dayley,

I'm afraid that this level of filtering is not possible. Component statistic is so "deep" in hierarchy that it's not possible to filter by it just by specifying filter SWQL.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Product Manager
Product Manager

Since down components aren't displayed in TopXX resources the simplest option would be to create a custom report that shows you the information you're looking for, then embedding that report as a resource in the Orion web interface. Below is an example of that. 

I've also attached an example of this report.

0 Kudos
Level 14

Hello dayley,

I'm afraid that this level of filtering is not possible. Component statistic is so "deep" in hierarchy that it's not possible to filter by it just by specifying filter SWQL.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

I am trying to filter by the component name and status of <> 1 so that the troubled components rise to the top of a top ten list.  I am using "Monitor.Name like  'name.%' and Monitor.Status <> 1".

The user does not want  a dashboard using the Application Tree because as a dashboard the helpdesk looking at it cannot expand them when they become collapsed again.

Jim

0 Kudos

Sorry, I was simply using Monitor.Status as an example of the kind of data I am looking for.  I need components that start with a certain name and where the component is not running (The process is not running on a particular PC.

Jim

0 Kudos