Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Highlighted
Product Manager
Product Manager

Re: SAP R/3

I can't commit to anything yet, but it's something we're continuing to work towards. We'll update Thwack with more information as it becomes available.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 14

Just my occassional query to see if there is any progress in this area?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Product Manager
Product Manager

Nothing that I can share at this time but we've had a few customers who've implemented their own SAP monitoring using the Nagios script monitor in SAM and the libraries that are available on the Nagios Exchange.

http://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Plugins/Business-Management-and-Logic/SAP/SAP-CCMS-Plugins/deta...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

Hi

There SAM uses nagios Script Monitoring SAP configuration manual?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Product Manager
Product Manager

Alternatively a company by the name of Icon Software has developed an SAP add-on for SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor called SAPOrion, which can monitor virtually any facet of SAP with SAM.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

ICON Software SAP plug-in is the need for other charges, and the price is much higher than the SAM itself, therefore, R & D plan SolarWinds SAM itself will have SAP monitoring?

0 Kudos
Product Manager
Product Manager

ICON Software's SAP plug-in is listed at 1000 Euros, or approximately $1278.20 US for a site license. This is a fraction of the cost of even the lowest SAM license.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi Guys,
I don't suppose there has been any update to this? Does anyone have an idea of which basic services are required for SAP to operate if I were to create a very basic template?

Thanks,

Michael

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Hi,

in the meantime there are a lot of SAP monitors / sensors for SolarWinds Orion available.

Find them by Google with the keywords "Orion SAP Sensors"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Any updates on this other than the Orion SAP Sensors?

0 Kudos