This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

SAM triggering false alerts

We have two virtual vmware ver 5.5, SAM windows server 2012 R2 servers, 6cpu, 12gb ram. Seems that for the past couple weeks outta the blue we'll receive false alerts and rebooting the two nodes resolves issue for only a couple days.

In the event logs I see the following:

Event 1017: Source Perflib, disabled performance counter data collection from the asp.net_64_2.0.50727 service because the performance counter library for that service has blah blah

Event 1022: Source Perflib windows cannot open the 64-bit extensible counter DLL ASP.NET_64.2.0.50727 in a 32-bit environment.

Event 2003: source Perflib the configuration information of the performance library C:\windows\system32\inetsrv\w3ctrs.dll for the w3svc

In the system events i see alot of dcom errors as well:

event 10028: source distributedCOM, DCOM was unable to communicate with the computer x.x.x.x using any of the configured protocols; requested by the PID 25ac|C:\Program files x86\common files\solarwinds\jobengine.v2\swjobengineworker2.exe.

with that said were on v6.2.4 of server & app monitor, I've done the following:

DCOM Errors in System Event Logs related to Solarwinds - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help and Support

I've also repaired vmware tools as I was seeing issues with this. But as this just started to occur I'm not wanting to reboot these servers all the time, if someone can help that would be helpful please.