This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

SAM Settings - Logging / Auditing

Hi,

I've a couple of questions that try as I might, I can't find the appropriate documentation, and hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Manage Accounts - SAM Settings:
When these settings are amended for a Group or User, (e.g. Allow nodes to be Rebooted) where are the changes logged (I'd like to know when and by who).
I had the server logs open when changing these settings and was unable to identify any logs that changed to reflect this (It may be I need to higher level of output to see the info).
I've looked through the DB tables too, and other than alertactions, cannot identify the info in there.
Node Management (e.g. Node Rebooted):
If an admin uses any of the node management options (reboots / service control etc.) where is this logged / stored in the DB?
Again, I've watched the logs and looked through the tables that seem appropriate, but cannot find the info.
Thanks
Tim