This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

SAM - Powershell monitor

While trying to configure the Powershell SAM monitor the script does not seem to work on Remote machines.

If I run the testscript (example from Solarwinds) selecting the Solarwind Servers this works , when selecting any other domain computer this seems to fail.

WINRM is configured (all allowed IP '*') , I can invoke-command/enter-pssession with the credentials used in the SAM template to any domain computer.

In the NAP log I see the following error 

WinRM cannot process the request. The following error with error code 0x8009030e occurred while using Negotiate authentication: A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated

The only difference would be between that Solarwinds is invoking the Powershell script leveraging an Executable? I found several solutions but non seem to work. The template settings are correct as the script executes perfect locally , only remote hosts are not possible

Solarwinds is on the latest version the Solarwind servers are Windows Server 2019