This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

SAM 5.5 monitoring Microsoft Exchange 2010 Unified Messaging Voice port

I am looking to monitor ports 5065 and 5067 of Microsoft Exchange 2010 Unified Messaging windows host.

The problem is this application is switching between port 5065 and 5067 weekly, thus breaking our corporate voice mail till we update the port configuration.  We have approached Microsoft, and tho they agree its a problem, they have not contributed a solution.

We are currently using Nagios to monitor this, and alert the responsible people who update the port configuration.  This has been in place, and working for some time.  I have been tasked with migrating monitoring off of Nagios and onto Orion.  I am now starting to check and see if there is anything already designed by someone to monitor these types of ports and alert when they change.

Thank you!

Maurice