This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Rounding: sometimes it works, sometimes not

So we have a File Age Monitor which seems to work just fine; I have implemented the following formula which works when I Test it:

Round(${Statistic}*60,2)

This rounds the number of minutes to 2 decimal places. The alert is configured to use ${StatisticData}, and this works for a while... until it doesn't. We start getting alerts with 12 decimal places. Anyone seen this or know how to fix it?

• I can't say I've ever seen that occur before but without knowing with that value is that's being collected before it's gone through conversion it's difficult to say for sure but it does seem odd. I would suggest opening a case with support when it's in this "not working right" state so we can collect diagnostics and troubleshoot the issue while it's occurring.