This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Reporting Help

Hello,

We have several different SharePoint environments and we are monitoring the different components directly associated with the SharePoint application, IIS, Apache, and SharePoint itself.  In addition to those components we are also monitoring other items, Failed logins, Errors in application logs etc.  I've been asked to create an availability report and to only include the SharePoint components.  Using Report Writer I'm able to write a report and check for application availability and I of course get all applications we are monitoring.  What I can't seem to figure out is how I can exclude all items except for the SharePoint stuff.  My SQL skills are kind of light.  I've copied the query from the Report Writer:

any help would be appreciated

SELECT  TOP 10000 Convert(DateTime,Floor(Cast((DateTime) as Float)),0) AS SummaryDate,
Nodes.Caption AS NodeName,
APM_AlertsAndReportsData.ApplicationName AS Application_Name,
AVG(APM_ApplicationAvailability.PercentAvailability) AS AVERAGE_of_ApplicationAvailability

FROM
(Nodes INNER JOIN APM_AlertsAndReportsData ON (Nodes.NodeID = APM_AlertsAndReportsData.NodeId))  INNER JOIN APM_ApplicationAvailability ON (APM_AlertsAndReportsData.ApplicationId = APM_ApplicationAvailability.ApplicationID)

WHERE
( DateTime BETWEEN 41799 AND 41827 )
AND 
(
  (Nodes.UnManaged = 0) AND
  (
   (Nodes.Caption = 'Server1') OR
   (Nodes.Caption = 'Server2'))
)

GROUP BY Convert(DateTime,Floor(Cast((DateTime) as Float)),0),
Nodes.Caption, APM_AlertsAndReportsData.ApplicationName

ORDER BY SummaryDate ASC