This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Problem with APM Monitor Details Page

Hello All,

We are currently evaulating APM to replace our AM installation and I'm having a problem with the APM Monitor Details Page.  When monitoring processes with multiple instances, the Min/Max memory charts don't display the aggregate of all the instances.  They seem to show only the the instance with the highest values.  Any ideas?

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

For each sample period, each instance has a min, max, and average value.  APM takes the max of all maximums and the min of all minumums, and it averages across all of the instances.

• For each sample period, each instance has a min, max, and average value.  APM takes the max of all maximums and the min of all minumums, and it averages across all of the instances.

Thanks for the clarification.  Since it displays an average value.  Is there an easy way for me to chart the number of Instances running per process.  That would help as a work around as at least I can multiply the number of instances by the Average values to get aggregate values.