This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Powershell Scripts not inheriting credentials in 2020.2

I just upgraded to SAM 2020.2 last Friday and immediately after upgrading all of my Powershell Script monitors that require inherited credentials to run no longer appear to be inheriting the credentials correctly. I have an open support case, but I'm not getting much communication and have a significant amount of monitors that continue to be in an unknown state. Anyone encountered something similar before?

Example:

kschmalz_0-1592412308531.png

From the log it appears to be able to retrieve the correct username:

2020-06-15 08:47:48,383 [18] [C8950] [WU:RegularBatch(PowerShellProbe)(65590)] DEBUG SolarWinds.APM.Probes.NetworkUser - Init called: userName = (Username), domainOrMachine = (Domain), logonType = (NewCredentials), LogonProvider.DefaultProvider = (DefaultProvider)

Further in the log it looks like it is not actually running powershell as the inherited user.

Exception calling "Open" with "0" argument(s): "Login failed for user 'DOMAIN\POLLINGSERVER$'."