This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Orphaned Monitoring Instance - SAM Template Deleted

I'll start off with saying that I'm going to open a support case on this as well but wanted to put it out here as well.

I've hit a case where a SAM admin created a new template, built out the components for it, assigned it to a ~100 nodes, and then deleted the template. I am now unable to remove the orphaned monitoring instances as they don't show up anywhere in the UI that I can find except on the node page. When I attempt to select the Application on the Node page, I get an error message that says "Unexpected Website Error Object reference not set to an instance of an object." Does anyone have any ideas on how I can remove them? I have confirmed they do not show up within the application monitor list within SAM settings. I have also confirmed that I can't just remove them from the database as it generates an error "Dynamic SQL generation is not supported against multiple base tables".

OrphanMonitor.JPG  OrphanMonitorError.JPG