cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 9

Node Showing more applications assigned than really are.

Orion Platform 2016.2.100, NPM 12.0.1, SAM 6.3.0, DPA 10.2.0, VNQM 4.2.4, IVIM 2.1.2, NetPath 1.0.1, QoE 2.2.0, SRM 6.3.0, WPM 2.2.1, NTA 4.2.1

I have a node called "scipitmdb1".  In the "Node Details" page is shows it has 67 applications assigned to it:

pastedImage_0.png

This isn't correct. It's showing it has applications that are assigned to other nodes assigned this node.

I then went into the SAM settings and found the node in the "Assigned Application Monitors" page and it's showing correctly where it should only have 7 applications assigned.

pastedImage_1.png

Any ideas why the "Node Details" page all of sudden is showing the node as having all of these random applications?

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Level 16

Do you see this for all nodes or just this one? Can you supply a screenshot when you click edit? and have you tried removing and re-adding the resource?

0 Kudos

I see this on few nodes..You mean screenshot for Node Edit? or just this application view?

Yes i did try re-adding node and that works without any issues. Just wanted to know what is the exact issue and why it is only for few nodes.

0 Kudos

Is this node a VM?

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply

On the screenshot I wanted you to click edit on the "AppStack Environment" resource and send in a screenshot of that.

So if you delete and re-add the node it correct's the issue?

0 Kudos

I do have similar issue, did you get resolution for this?

0 Kudos