This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Multiple object chart details not working

Hi.

I love the new Multiple object chart. But there is one problem with it. When I click on it to see details and change timeframe I get the error page.
The reason for this is that the URL is containing a querystring: &CustomPollerID={61A9A17E-29FC-4077-9367-A3114B48E23B}. If I remove this in the URL the chart works.

When I first started it was worse - the chart would not show up in the summarypage. This was because this &CustomPollerID pointed to a custompoller. I don't use this poller anymore so I deleted the poller and then the chart worked. When I look at the source code the this QS is there in the Img src.

It is the same &CustomPollerID that shows in every chart. It does not matter if this is based on application, nodes or whatever.

Have anyone seen this - or is it something wrong with Orion?

• I'm unable to reproduce this issue on the APM 4.2 server I have running in my lab. What component types are you displaying in this resource?  A screenshot of the "Edit Custom Object Resource" for this resource would be very helpful.