This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Menu bar / ribbon gone missing after upgrading to 2019.4 ?

Hi All,

I need some help and assistance to bring back the menubar/navigation ribbon that has been missing after upgrading to 2019.4 using: Solarwinds-Orion-SAM-2019.4.1-OfflineInstaller.exe

The bottom ribbon is showing:  SolarWinds SAM: 2019.4.1 | Orion Platform HF4, SRM, DPAIM, VMAN HF1: 2019.4

Here is the summary of what I have performed:

- Go to the Customer Portal and download the latest offline installer for SAM then saved it to the Main Poller.

- Run the installer on the Main Poller and complete the installation.

- After the installation is done, completed running the Configuration Wizard as well.

- Configuration Wizard finished without any errors.

- Unfortunately, though the web console is accessible, it seems that the menu bars are missing.

- We manually accessed the link of the Main Settings using the URL then go to the Polling Engines page.

- Re-run the Configuration Wizard once again after changing it's encryption authentication settings successfully.

But still, the problem persists even when logon using the default SolarWinds Orion admin account and DOMAIN\First.LastName myself.

No menu bar or ribbon is displayed to navigate around the product.

Thank you in advance.