This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How to move one chart from Application view to Node Summary view?

Greetings. I'm a beginner at Solarwinds product as a administrator. I need some advice or ready-to-deploy solution.

I have a custom application which retain parameter from Linux machine CPU Load Average, because I need to make thresholds not by default SW percentage utilization. I want to move or copy Multiple Statistic Chart from Application View to Summary Node view, but I can't do it because this widget is not available.
My task is place this chart as a default to each Node automatically, if this application exist on this Node - draw a chart, else give a default "Data is not available Why not?".

1.jpg

2.jpg

I was trying to do it by PerfStack and it can displayed only my first entries and can't automatically change target node with application.
I observe what default PerfStack chart "Load Average" is generated dynamically via change the Node ID in the URL.

I can change URL parameters Orion.APM.GenericApplication_* and Orion.APM.DynamicEvidenceChart.* to make a new graph with another Node with application.

3.jpg

Is it possible to configure automatic generate PerfStack view for each Node with application, like as default "Load Average" PerfStack graph, or move Multiple Statistic Chart as a template to Node Summary View?