This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How to get rid of/disconnect Alert Central?

SolarWinds and Alert Central was set up in our environment before most of our staff worked here. We are trying to get rid of Alert Central and the report emails we get from it(we get double of each). We recently upgraded SolarWinds b/c we were super behind on our upgrade. 

I got a hold of SolarWinds support and the support said that the support team ( well the ones there right now) haven't gotten trained for Alert Central since it's a free 3rd party that they just offer - it’s at end of life and not supported. He suggested going on the server and uninstall the program.

We couldn't find it on the Solarwinds server. Apparently there is a Alert Central server but our Sys Admin team doesn't have the credentials b/c it's a Linux server. I was told normally linux systems in our environment are deployed from a template provided by a vendor.  The user id and password is also provided by the vendor. Is there a default username and password used for these servers?

I had deleted in Alert Central the connection to Orion but it didn't make the report emails stop either (screenshot attached).

Does anyone know how we can get rid of/disconnect Alert Central?

Thanks in advance!

attachments.zip