This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How to get a report of nodes that are missing a certain application?

I am trying to run a report that shows me which of my nodes are missing an application. I already have one that will list the nodes with the application installed and what version it is, but I want the opposite of that. When I try to switch the Software Inventory Name to Not Equals "Appname" it lists all apps that are not "appname". I want it to simply list the servers that do not have the app instead of the all the apps that are not the app. Hope you guys can help.

• Not at my desk but given the reports you say you have it would be like select some columns from Orion nodes
    left join orion.assetinventory.software on nodes.nodeid=software.nodeid and software.name = 'yoursoftware' -- this column is case sensitive, careful
    where software.name is null