This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How can SolarWinds better serve the healthcare industry?

Is your company in the healthcare industry?  Have you created custom templates or component monitors for applications or devices that are specific to this industry?  If yes, I would like to hear from you!  Please drop me a note at jennifer.kuvlesky@solarwinds.com if you are available for a short 30 minute interview.  To say thanks, you will be awarded 1,000 thwack points.

I'm particularly interested in:

• Are you using SolarWinds products to monitor healthcare specific applications and/or devices?  Which applications, which devices?
  • Additional details on use case (for compliance, device availability, etc.)
  • Have you uploaded your custom template/component monitor to the Content Exchange?
  • Do you use custom properties that are unique to your industry?  How are these custom properties used?
  • Are there unique IT management challenges your industry is facing which SolarWinds is not addressing today?  Which companies are addressing these challenges well, if at all?
  • Are there unique IT management challenges your industry is facing today that SolarWinds is addressing well?