This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Having Trouble with Windows Script Monitor (Python)

I created a python script to validate an XML file on a web site. The script works when ran from the main polling engine with no issue, however when i plug the script into the monitor i get the following error:

pastedImage_0.png

When i go to that path, that temp file doesn't even exist there. why is it looking at a temp file?

I have followed Using a Python script as a SAM component  and SAM Script Component Monitors - Everything you need to know​, but i'm not sure what i'm missing here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• I just ran into this myself and found that the node I was using for testing was being monitored by one of our additional polling engines and I had only installed the Python environment on the main server. Once I moved the node to the main poller I was able to run my script.