This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Hardware Health Monitoring on HP Server with Windows 2012

Today, I have run into an issue with Hardware Heath Monitoring on an HP ProLiant server running Windows Server 2012.  I've done this successfully on many other HP servers running Windows Server 2008.  I installed SNMP first, then installed HP SIM 7.2.2, like I have installed on my other HP servers.  When I added the server as a node and selected 'List Resources', Hardware Sensors do not show up.  An SNMPWalk does not locate the MIB's as described in the Ttroubleshooting section of the guide.

So as a precaution, I uninstalled HP SIM and reinstalled it.  Still nothing.  Am I missing something?  The HP Insight Management WBEM Proividers do not install at all because I cannot find a version compatible with Windows Server 2012, so I am forced to use SNMP which is not working.  Please assist me in getting this ironed out.

Thanks,