This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

HTTP Monitor Hourly report

I have several HTTP monitors in place that have threshold for warning and critical.

What I need now is to create a report that shows me the daily average response time by hour. Can this be accomplished by the report writer? is there a template I can download?

I tried to create a report via report writer, but does not seems to show me the data I need.

Additional info

Application monitor is called SharePoint
All my HTTP monitor Names start with ../

• Hello,
    This is possible and what you need to do is run SolarWinds Report Writer where you select create new report of type "APM: Historical - Response Time of Coponents".

I will mark out important steps, but there are much more options how design reports, if you want to know more about reporting you can find it in Administrators Guide.

1) You have to select fields that you want to show. In my case it is response time, component name, application name, node ID, Node name and date time which is time stamp of each statistic value. NodeID is something you most probably don't want to show but you will need it for turning node names into hyper links on the website.

2) You may add some restriction about components you want to show in section filtering.

3) Now you would like to summarize data within an hour and you will select that on Summarization page.

4) Finally you want to format values as follows to display day, hour, and hide NodeID field.

Don't forget to select report to be visible on the website.

Hope this helps,