This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

HTTP Form Login Monitor and .NET 4.0

FormerMember
FormerMember

Hi All,

Can any body please advise on an issue that is causing some problems. I setup an application Monitor Template using using component monitor 'HTTP Form Login Monitor' which I used to test login's to the site every 300 seonds. However our develpment team updated the system to use .NET 4.0 and now because the security framework is so different any login attempts fail. Does any one know if this template has an updated version compatible with .NET 4.0 ?

Help would be gratly appreciated.

Great forum

RobertMC

• 'HTTP Form Login Monitor' just emulates a simple web client - it finds <form> on the web page and it submits it. If web application uses form authentication it should still work.

Maybe controls for username and password textboxes were renamed and you need to update monitor settings to this new name?

If you can't figure it out, I would suggest to open a support ticket and reference this thread. We could then have a look at the actual response of web server and compare it what APM expects.