This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Filter to hide unmanaged apps in "All Applications Tree" dashboard?

Hi, I'm doubtless being super stupid here, but I've spent a while searching and I can't find the answer, so I'm giving up and asking the clever people.

(Also, apologies if this is in the wrong place, I figured since it's SAM specific it should go in here?)

I have the "All Applications Tree" SAM resource showing on our main dashboard as it doesn't take up much space and it's a nice to have green blob of reassurance, however as soon as one app is unmanaged, it changes the state of the whole group to unmanaged. I'd like it to ignore unmanaged apps, so it would show as green if everything is green apart from unmanaged apps which by definition they don't need to worry about?

pastedImage_5.png

I tried this in the "Filter Applications (SWQL) box:  UnManaged<>1

pastedImage_3.png

But it just gives "Server error: Error: A query to the SolarWinds Information Service failed."

So... Can I do it? Am I using the wrong resource or just being really dense, or is it a sql/swql thing? and I just need to add a judicious x or . or something?