Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Highlighted
Level 7

File existence monitor with different file type

Jump to solution

Hello Cool People.

I'm fairly new to orion and wanted to monitor a folder in a particular server.   This folder has a couple of files that are in different file type.  (abc.pem, cde.key, efg.crt ). Can this be achieve using file existence monitor ? How do I be able to set this up.

So my end game here is to have File Existence  monitor to check all these 3 files exist on the particular folder and send out an alert if a single one of them goes missing or gets deleted.  I hope someone can shed some light on this.

Best,

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 15

Re: File existence monitor with different file type

Jump to solution

You can do this but you would need to setup three of these to accomplish what you want to do.

pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 15

Jump to solution

You can do this but you would need to setup three of these to accomplish what you want to do.

pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

Product Manager
Product Manager

Jump to solution

lorenze  wrote:

Hello Cool People.

I'm fairly new to orion and wanted to monitor a folder in a particular server.   This folder has a couple of files that are in different file type.  (abc.pem, cde.key, efg.crt ). Can this be achieve using file existence monitor ? How do I be able to set this up.

So my end game here is to have File Existence  monitor to check all these 3 files exist on the particular folder and send out an alert if a single one of them goes missing or gets deleted.  I hope someone can shed some light on this.

Best,

Have you seen this modified file monitor template? Custom Windows File Age and Count Monitor.apm-template