Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 7

File existence monitor with different file type

Jump to solution

Hello Cool People.

I'm fairly new to orion and wanted to monitor a folder in a particular server.   This folder has a couple of files that are in different file type.  (abc.pem, cde.key, efg.crt ). Can this be achieve using file existence monitor ? How do I be able to set this up.

So my end game here is to have File Existence  monitor to check all these 3 files exist on the particular folder and send out an alert if a single one of them goes missing or gets deleted.  I hope someone can shed some light on this.

Best,

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 16

You can do this but you would need to setup three of these to accomplish what you want to do.

pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Product Manager
Product Manager

lorenze  wrote:

Hello Cool People.

I'm fairly new to orion and wanted to monitor a folder in a particular server.   This folder has a couple of files that are in different file type.  (abc.pem, cde.key, efg.crt ). Can this be achieve using file existence monitor ? How do I be able to set this up.

So my end game here is to have File Existence  monitor to check all these 3 files exist on the particular folder and send out an alert if a single one of them goes missing or gets deleted.  I hope someone can shed some light on this.

Best,

Have you seen this modified file monitor template? Custom Windows File Age and Count Monitor.apm-template 

Level 16

You can do this but you would need to setup three of these to accomplish what you want to do.

pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post