This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Exchange/POP3/IMAP Round Trip Email

After researching how others have said to configure, I can't get any of them to work. Here are 2 for reference: Create a mail round-trip monitor to test external connectivity - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help and Support  & Exchange Web Services Round Trip Email - "The return code is different than expected"

I am trying to send from a gmail account to my corporate email. Using the Exchange Web Services Round Trip Email, I get the closest. The test fails but I do get an email stating: "This is a message used internally by SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor  to test the send and receive ability of a specific EWS Mail Server. This message may appear because EWS gave up on the server (due to the probes timeout settings). APM considered the transaction linked to this message a failure." This is the configuration:

pastedImage_3.png

If I use the POP3 or IMAP templates with our SMTP server, I get: "Unhandled exception occurred during checking test e-mail. Original Exception message is: Socket connection has been refused by remote host. InnerException message follows: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:110."

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!