This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Default Send Email action not showing correctly.

I'm having some problem with the Email Action for the default AppInsight For SQL alert. This alert will send email whenever the I/O latency breaches the threshold.

I didn't make any changes to the email action but when the email it send over, the email doesn't displayed properly.

Here's the email I receive.

The database file "J:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\DATA\model.mdf" disk I/O latency is high <font color="red">31.266</font color> ms.
<BR>
<BR>
<Strong>Database Details:</Strong>
<table border="1">
<tr>
<td>Database name: </td>
<td>model</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Server: </td>
<td>spngsql302</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>SQL Instance Name: </td>
<td>MSSQLSERVER</td>
</tr>
<tr>

Any idea what went wrong? In the Email action, I didn't alter the message.

The database file "${N=SwisEntity;M=SqlDatabaseFileAlert.PhysicalName}" disk I/O latency is high &lt;font color="red"&gt;${N=SwisEntity;M=SqlDatabaseFileAlert.VolumeLatencyInMilliseconds}&lt;/font color&gt; ms.
&lt;BR&gt;
&lt;BR&gt;
&lt;Strong&gt;Database Details:&lt;/Strong&gt;
&lt;table border="1"&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;
&lt;td&gt;Database name: &lt;/td&gt;
&lt;td&gt;${N=SwisEntity;M=Database.SqlDatabaseAlert.DatabaseName}&lt;/td&gt;
&lt;/tr&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;
&lt;td&gt;Server: &lt;/td&gt;
&lt;td&gt;${N=SwisEntity;M=Database.SqlServer.Node.Caption}&lt;/td&gt;
&lt;/tr&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;
&lt;td&gt;SQL Instance Name: &lt;/td&gt;
&lt;td&gt;${N=SwisEntity;M=Database.SqlApplicationAlert.InstanceName}&lt;/td&gt;
&lt;/tr&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;
&lt;td&gt;Database File name &amp; path: &lt;/td&gt;
&lt;td&gt;${N=SwisEntity;M=SqlDatabaseFileAlert.PhysicalName}&lt;/td&gt;
&lt;/tr&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;
&lt;td&gt;IO latency in milliseconds: &lt;/td&gt;
&lt;td&gt;${N=SwisEntity;M=SqlDatabaseFileAlert.VolumeLatencyInMilliseconds}&lt;/td&gt;
&lt;/tr&gt;
&lt;/table&gt;