This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Creating Custom views for multiple servers running the same application

Sorry new to this but I'm having a time trying to figure out how to go about setting up a view or multiple views to do see certain counters from a application monitor from multiple servers.

I'll try to explain it more with this example:   memcached application monitor on servers A, B & C

I want a view that I can bring up (possibly from a menu bar) that show all 3 servers with say Memory Usage, Missed gets, Evictions as examples for all 3 so I can quickly compare how each server is preforming.   Not looking for alerts or anything just a performance type view based on a single application that contains the informtion form multiple servers\devices.   Is there a class or documentation on how to go about doing this ?

It seems that several views might be needed where 1 view (detail) would be embedded into another view (summary).  But I'm just really not sure on how the structure is setup.

Thanks