This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Average CPU Load and Memory Statistics with WMI

I am having problems with displaying the average CPU load and memory statistics while monitoring windows devices with WMI.  Probably more than that, I only have 18 devices that are identified as Windows servers, more than 100 that are identified as unknown.  The boxes that are identified as Windows servers are a mix of 2003 and 2008 R2.  Problem is I have many more unknown Windows servers that I can't seem to monitor correctly.  I can't see CPU or memory usage.  I can not use SNMP on this network so I am limited to WMI.  I know WMI is working because I am monitoring SQL servers and looking at SQL statistics through WMI, just not seeing other information.  I can run other WMI scripts without any issues.  I'm hoping this is easy and I'm just missing a step.  I am using SAM v5.2 Build #5.2.0.1300.

Thanks

Marty