This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Attempting to deploy a windows agent produces 'Unexpected error occurred during the Agent deployment and/or installation'

Most of my deployments of the Windows agent to date have been successful.  At times I an getting the following error, 'Unexpected error occurred during the Agent deployment and/or installation'.  Unfortunately when I receive this error I will not be able to install the agent regardless of what I try.  All of the times I have had this error occur have been when installing on Windows 10 devices.  I am deploying agent version 2.1.0.666.  This is a new box that has not had the agent previously installed upon it.  I can monitor the device via ICMP.

pastedImage_0.png

Any ideas?  The devices in question are configured identically to others that have worked.