cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 13

Application on Deteted Server

I have deleted a server from all monitoring but the monitored application is still alerting as down.  I checked the database and its still in the applications table.

Two questions:

1)  How can I safely remove it?

2)  Why is it still there?

Thanks

JB

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Level 9

I've got something similar...there are a couple of rogue volumes and interfaces that I can't seem to get rid of. For whatever reason, they are tied to a different NodeID than what they are showing up under...I think it's the old NodeID from before the server was rebuilt. Then when it was re-added, they showed up...but are down because obviously they don't exist. I've tried to delete them from the node tree, but it just causes an error, and the manager closes.

From looking at the DB, I went through and deleted ALL data having to do with the old volume and interface ID's...but they still showed up. I also tried adding them to the "deletedvolumes" and "deletedinterfaces" tables...but still nothing.

I know this isn't much help, but maybe there is some common issue?

0 Kudos

Thanks for the input, I think I'll have to open a ticket though (I've been reluctant due to 8.5 release). If I get any relevent info I'll post

JB

0 Kudos

I'm having a similar issue.  We retired a switch yet i have 4 interfaces that will not delete and continue to alert.  I've tried adding the interface IDs to the Deleted interface table and manually run DB maintenance and they deleted for about 15 mins and then reappeared.  I've also tried to delete them from the interfaces table directly and they have reappeared as well.  I have also verified the Nod ID assoc. with the interfaces no longer exist in the Nodes table.  Does anyone have an updated info on this issue?

Thanks

-j 

0 Kudos

see this thread-

0 Kudos