This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Application monitoring in a PCI Compliant environment with untrusted domains

I have NPM and SAM setup in our PCI compliant environment. The Poller is in one domain and some of the servers I am trying to get app monitoring on are in a different domain.  There is no trust between the 2. I have a monitoring AD account for each domain. We also have the SolarWinds Agent deployed.

I am trying to use a perl script using the linux/unix script monitor which will connect into MySQL to run a query.  I can manually SSH into the linux server log into MySQL and run the query with no issues, but when trying to do this from the app monitor, I get an unknown.

I have the app monitor set to inherit credentials from node. I have tried Agent and Agentless under advanced settings. I can't choose the monitoring credentials for that domain since there is no trust.

Also to note, I have this same app monitor in a non PCI compliant environment and it works with no issues.  This is leading me to believe that it may be an issue with polling via the agent.

Anyone have any ideas or run into a similar issue?