I enabled the AppInsight for SQL template on my main Orion Poller a couple of weeks back. Ever since, it has been reporting that there are a few issues. I upgraded to SAM 6.3 last night and the errors are still there. Trying to determine how important they are, whether I should address them, or whether the thresholds should be changed.
I ended up opening a support ticket and their answer was to adjust the numbers to our environment. Per support, the default numbers aren't really relevant to an actual production load.
That's what I'd been doing, probably will adjust them again after a week or two to see if what I put is actually accurate. Thanks for posting the recommendation from support!
SolarWinds solutions are rooted in our deep connection to our user base in the THWACK® online community. More than 150,000 members are here to solve problems, share technology and best practices, and directly contribute to our product development process.